Spring break in New York City

Fullerton College Theater Arts program will bring back its bi-yearly trip next spring break trip to New York City.

Students will have the opportunity to sightsee while experiencing some of New York’s most popular and known tourist attractions.

This include the Statue of Liberty, Times Square, 9/11 Memorial and Broadway.

This trip is open to all Fullerton College students. Theaters Arts professor Tim Espinosa will serve as the tour guide on the NY trip.

“This trip is designed for students who have never been able to go to New York, and do it in a safe group environment. They will get to experience the theatrical sights and sounds of New York,” Espinosa said.

Espinosa, a New York City native for 15 years, hopes that this trip will inspire students to branch out of there comfort zone and explore new places.

“A lot of times this is their first time traveling,” Espinosa continued. “Then they get the travel bug and they want to experience more places like London or travel abroad to Europe.”

First-year musical theater student Aleena Arganaraz plans on attending the trip and is looking forward to learning about the history of some of New York’s must see historic buildings.

“I am excited to hear the history behind the Rockefeller Center and learning while embracing a deeper knowledge of everything that is New York has to offer,” Arganarz stated.

Students who decide to go will have an all-inclusive paid trip that includes round-trip airfare, hotel stay, full-time tour director, breakfast and dinner daily.

Torri Estrada, first-year musical theater student, is most excited to experience the plays.

“I am most excited for the plays because you know never know what’s going to come to Broadway. Everything is always different, exciting and new,” Estrada stated .

The trip is set to leave Apr. 16, 2019 to Apr. 20, 2019.

Students are required to log on to www.explorica.com/Espinosa-2393 and apply for the trip online.

There are various payment methods for the trip, but a $50 deposit is required upfront to secure you a spot.

For more information, contact Tim Espinosa at [email protected]