A.S. Benefits

A.S. Benefits are $12 and can be purchased online when registering for classes.

There are multiple discounts on things to do around Fullerton.

Specifically in Downtown Fullerton, Fox in a Box Escape Room offers 10% off walk-in appointments with A.S Benefits. Without, it would cost $33 per person at the escape room.

Some other notable discounts are $10.50 per ticket at AMC Theatres and $8.90 per ticket at Regal, Edwards, and UA Theatres. Paying full price for these tickets would be around $12-14 each.

knotts.jpg
A.S. Benefits gets you discounted tickets to Knott's Berry Farm in Buena Park Photo credit: visitbuenapark.com

There is also the option for discounted tickets to some amusement parks. For SeaWorld, Knott’s Berry Farm and Universal Studios Hollywood you would need to contact Student Activities for more information on the discounted tickets. They can be reached at (714)-992-7095 .

For discounts that are still local but are outside of Fullerton, with A.S. benefits you can get into the Aquarium of the Pacific $19.95 for adults and $14.95 for children. Normally, it would be $29.95 for adults and $17.95 for children.

Aquarium .jpg
Get discounted tickets for the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach with A.S. Benefits Photo credit: visitcalifornia.com

At Pirate’s Dinner Adventure, with A.S. benefits it is $36 for adults and and $27.50 for children. Without benefits it is $61.95 for adults and $36.95 for children.

Other discounted food with A.S. benefits includes Philly’s Best (133 W. Chapman Ave.), Hapa Cupcakes, Night Owl Cafe, Subway (across from FC) and Little Caesars (120 S. Chaparral Ct.).

Lastly, there are some unknown A.S. benefits for on campus purchases. With A.S. benefits you can get 5% off your total purchase at the Cafeteria, a 10% discount Monday-Friday at the FC bookstore (except on books) and 40 pages of Black and White printing preloaded onto your FC Net account.

bookstore.jpg
Get 10% discount (excluding books) at the FC bookstore Monday-Friday with A.S. Benefits Photo credit: Fullerton College Bookstore

With all of these benefits, it could be worth it to you to pay $12 at the beginning of the semester. There are some pretty good savings that you would otherwise miss out on.

For more information or questions, visit the Student Center in Room 214 or the A.S. Office in Room 222.