President’s Gala 2019

The Fullerton College Foundation is celebrating 60 years with their 3rd Annual President’s Gala.

The President’s Gala is a fundraising event supporting the Fullerton College Foundation’s scholarship programs. The scholarships awarded from the foundation help students fund and further their education.

The event will be held on Saturday, Oct. 19 from 5-9 p.m.

The ticket for each individual is $150 which will cover dinner, entertainment and other activities. Tickets are limited and are selling fast.

The reception and silent auction will be held at 5 p.m. at the campus quad, following with dinner and live auction at 6:30 p.m. in the dining hall room 200.

Dress code is black tie optional and there will be activities including a silent auction, dinner, a champagne pull, a live auction and raffle tickets for a car.

The event will celebrate five honorable figures of Fullerton College:

Bob Jensen: Former deans of fine art

Jim Moore: Former football coach from the sixties

Silvia Mendez: Social activist who fought segregation at FC in 1946

Rufina Perez Gutierrez: Former student veteran honored for her service and accomplishment

Paul Dunlap: Fullerton famous local artist who made donations to the FC Arts department

2019 Honorees.jpeg
FC President's Gala 2019 Honorees Photo credit: Tin Huynh

There are also different sponsorship opportunities for any individual looking to highlight their brand. Options are available from a $1,000 bronze sponsorship to diamond sponsorship which is $15,000.

The auction will include 150 items including art pieces, gift certificates, travel gifts, restaurants gifts and more.

This year the foundation awarded over $285,000 in scholarships for Fullerton College students. From support by individuals, businesses, corporations and private foundations, they are able to pursue their goals to help students find success in their education.

For more information, visit the following link: http://fullertoncollegepresidentsgala.com