Veterans Day Parade to land at Fullerton College

This year Fullerton College has the privilege of hosting the ceremony of the Veterans Day Parade which will be held on Saturday, Nov. 11 at 11:00 a.m.

ParadeRoute3.png
The annual Veterans Day Parade will end its route on Fullerton College Campus on Saturday, Nov. 11. Photo credit: Courtesy of the City of Fullerton

This event will cap off the end of Veterans Appreciation Week and the wall of remembrance that is currently on campus.

Due to Hillcrest Park being under construction, the city of Fullerton asked if the college could host the location of the ceremony. This event will return back to the park next year.

“When asked, the college was more than happy to provide a location for the Veterans Day ceremony. We are appreciative to join Fullerton and Fullerton American Legion Post 142 in honoring our veterans,” said Lisa McPheron, Campus Communications Director.

Fullerton College President Greg Schulz will march in the parade with veteran students and will speak during the ceremony.

Everyone is welcome to walk in the parade, which will also feature JROTC units from local Fullerton high schools.

To inquire about special accommodations or more information on the parade, contact the Fullerton American Legion at (714) 871-2412