Tune into the Hornets back to school playlist.

The Summer vibes have sizzled down but the fun has just started with the beginning of a new school year. It’s time to get down to buzzness!

So gather those textbooks, school supplies and prepare for a new semester.

Whether a first year or a returning student first weeks can affect some people’s anxiety. Take time to unwind and enjoy a fresh start to a new semester or campus.

The first month of school can be chaotic from finding parking to getting back to the grind the right music can help jump start the day.

While trying to get through the day the perfect song can help make a bad day into a more tolerable one.

Young female student study in the school  library.She using laptop and learning online.
Plug in some headphones and start the school year strong. Photo credit: Google Images

Music can be calming or it can elevate the mood regardless of the scenario there is a song for every mood.

Let’s get the school started and bring those good vibes and start the school year the right way with some feel good music.

Here is a mix of great tracks to get amped up. Good luck Hornets and here is to a successful fall semester.

All users are required to make a free Spotify account using an email or log in using Facebook.

Be sure to follow The Hornet on Spotify for upcoming monthly playlists as well as upcoming podcasts such as Around The Hornet.