FC Theatre Arts Seeks Aspiring Talent For Upcoming Productions.

Fullerton College Theatre Arts Department is holding auditions for two upcoming productions for the Fall Semester.

The first production is a stage production of Nathaniel Hawthorne’s “The Scarlet Letter” set in during 1642 to 1649 in a Puritan Massachusetts Bay Colony.

The production will be directed by Theatre Professor Micheal Mueller.

Auditions for “The Scarlet Letter” will be held on Tuesday, Aug. 27 at 6 p.m. at the Campus Theatre, room 1311. Sign ins begin at 5:30 p.m.

Students are asked to prepare a one minute monologue for the audition. If students do not have a monologue prepared one will be provided

If casted for Bright Sun students will be required to enroll in THEA 134F or 233F and must be available for all rehearsals and performances. All conflicts must be presented the day of auditioning.

The second production is a musical by Steve Martin and Edie Brickell “Bright Star” set in The Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina during 1945 to 1946 with flashbacks to 1923.

Auditions.jpg
Fall 2019 productions put on by the Theatre Arts department.

The musical will be directed by Theatre Professor Timothy Espinosa.

Auditions for “Bright Star” will be held on Wednesday, Aug. 28 at 1:30 p.m. at the Bronwyn Dodson Theatre.

Students interested in auditioning must prepare 90 seconds of a contemporary/folk song in the style of the show.

If casted for Bright Sun students will be required to enroll in THEA 130F and must be available for all rehearsals and performances. No conflicts will be allowed.

Students interested in auditioning can reserve their spot online.

http://theatre.fullcoll.edu/part_login.php