Latest Print Issue
Instagram
Spotify

The Cookie and Ice Cream Combo of Your Dreams

With four locations across Orange County, Milk & Cookies is the perfect destination for those with sweet tooths looking to get their next fix.

Life’s too short to skip dessert. Staff writer Victoria Arrieta visits another recommended foodie spot in Downtown Fullerton to satisfy the sweet tooth of one Fullerton College student’s food craving. In this episode, Victoria tries the deliciously creamy strawberry ice cream from Milk & Cookies, paired with their warm and gooey cookies and cream cookie. Let’s see what the hype is about!

@insidefullerton Life’s too short to skip dessert.🧁😋🍦 Staff writer Victoria Arrieta satisfies our sweet tooth with another Fullerton College student’s recommendation. On this episode, we are taking a trip to @milkandcookies 🥛🍪to indulge in some sugary treats and see what the hype is about. 🍬🍭🍫 ▶️For more iF, follow us on TikTok: @insidefullerton, and click the link in our bio! #cravings #icecream #cookies #foodies #insidefullerton #studentpicks ♬ original sound – Inside Fullerton

For more iF, follow us on Instagram and TikTok: @insidefullerton. On the next episode of Fullerton Food Cravings, Victoria goes to Poncho’s Tacos to try their different assortment of menu options—Al Pastor, Chorizo, Birria, and their signature “Vampiro” taco.