Fullerton College gets funky at Quadchella

Quadchella is back for the second year in a row. School has just begun and students are

sing it
students enjoying the performance of Tre at last year Quadchella Sep. 12,15 Photo credit: Neddie Facio

already missing summer, but what better way to start the new semester than with music and friends!

“The goal of Quadchella is to expand student life on campus and relieve some of the stress that students get,” Taylor Gaetje, Associated Students Vice President, said, “There will be music and free food for everyone.”

An array of artists will be entertaining the students and faculty, Red Leslies, Juicebox Alchemists, Tre, Lyre Decree, Gus, Bianca, Indigo State, Rene Marino, and Stuffed Animal Baby will all be performing live.

“I think that Quadchella, like other campus events, can make students feel more connected to the school and other students that attend Fullerton College,” Gaetje said.

The Associated Students of Fullerton College will host Quadchella Tuesday, September 13 on the Fullerton College Quad from 4 p.m. until 9 p.m.

“I’m excited to see students having fun there. The Associated Students have been working hard over summer and into fall to put this together. To see Quadchella happening and knowing that people are having a good time and enjoying themselves will be the best part for me,” said Gaetje .

View Comments (1)

• N

Noah JimersonSep 11, 2016 at 8:18 am

MAKE it FUNKY!
    Great concept to create some camaraderie on campus.

Reply