Fill the page to walk the stage

FC’s graduation application deadline is set for students planning to transfer to a 4-year university or obtain their AA degree.
Hornet Media
Graduation applications are due on Thursday, Feb. 15, 2024.

The application deadline to graduate from Fullerton College is set for Thursday, Feb. 15. According to the Transfer Center, students moving on to a 4-year institution must complete this form.

An informational email about this upcoming deadline was last sent out on Monday, Feb. 12. The email explained that only students who require an associates degree for transferring are required to turn in their application.

The Transfer Center said that the application can be found on the admission and records website, which is provided in the email.

“When submitting the form, verify that you are applying for the correct degree(s) and that all official transcripts from other colleges are on file at FC” said Students Service Specialist Belinda Sanchez-Landeroz in the FC Transfer Center email.

According to the Fullerton College website, all students receiving an associates degree for transferring are guaranteed admission to the California State University system. However, students wanting to go to an institution outside of the CSUs must complete other specific requirements depending on the university.

Non-transferring students who are attempting to receive an associates degree must also complete this form before the posted date. All students who fail to complete it will have to wait until next semester to re-apply and receive their certificate then.

The FC Transfer Center suggests graduating students to check their DegreeWorks on myGateway or visit a counselor’s office to verify which degree they are looking to obtain. Inputting the wrong information could affect the process of receiving your degree and transferring.